I picked this video because it surprised me when I first watched it. The shark is out to eat the octopus and you expect the "poor, defenseless creature" to be eaten. The shark has impenetrable skin, razor sharp teeth, and powerful fins. The octopus has soft skin and squirmy tentacles. The octopus does not even have as much experience as the shark. However, the 8 legged sea creature surprises everyone by suffocating the shark out of the blue. It comes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover. That means that just because you don't look scary doesn't mean you can't be scary. The "poor defenseless" octopus turns out to be a natural surviver. Another reason I find this video interesting is because it teaches us how octopuses survive in the deep blue sea with thousands of predators out to eat them. It teaches how they first try to avoid danger, and if that doesn't work, they fight their enemy. The video shows how many animals protect themselves, by eliminating their enemies. This video is also is a good example of haw background music affects the story. The dramatic music makes you feel absorbed and it gives you the desire to find out whites going to happen next. The dramatic music also shows that the video is going to be just as dramatic. This video also shows ways to deal with life. Try and do everything you can to avoid the problem in the first place, and if you can't, you will need to face it head on and let it take you over. To me, that video seemed like it had great content. The little surprise at the end makes it a truly fascinating video for me. This video taught me a lot of things about nature and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I picked this video because it surprised me when I first watched it. The shark is out to eat the octopus and you expect the "poor, defenseless creature" to be eaten. The shark has impenetrable skin, razor sharp teeth, and powerful fins. The octopus has soft skin and squirmy tentacles. The octopus does not even have as much experience as the shark. However, the 8 legged sea creature surprises everyone by suffocating the shark out of the blue. It comes to show that you should never judge a book by its cover. That means that just because you don't look scary doesn't mean you can't be scary. The "poor defenseless" octopus turns out to be a natural surviver. Another reason I find this video interesting is because it teaches us how octopuses survive in the deep blue sea with thousands of predators out to eat them. It teaches how they first try to avoid danger, and if that doesn't work, they fight their enemy. The video shows how many animals protect themselves, by eliminating their enemies. This video is also is a good example of haw background music affects the story. The dramatic music makes you feel absorbed and it gives you the desire to find out whites going to happen next. The dramatic music also shows that the video is going to be just as dramatic. This video also shows ways to deal with life. Try and do everything you can to avoid the problem in the first place, and if you can't, you will need to face it head on and let it take you over. To me, that video seemed like it had great content. The little surprise at the end makes it a truly fascinating video for me. This video taught me a lot of things about nature and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
ReplyDelete